There is no On-Line Plant Encyclopedia -- what-so-ever **********************

So, I guess what you all are saying is ~ that there is absolutely no On-line Plant Encyclopedia, what-so-ever. Only seems to be nursuries and garden supply stores advertising their wares, right?
Too bad. Maybe some of us should start one?
Time2Live Wrote:

Hi Time,
I don't where you got that idea. There was someone looking for one fo just the southwestern US. There are several that I know of. What ar you looking for? Do you want herbaceous plants, trees, shrubs, vines all of the above?
New
-- Newt
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:28:24 +0000, Time2Live wrote:

http://plants.usda.gov / http://www.csdl.tamu.edu/FLORA/gallery.htm http://www.ibiblio.org/pfaf/D_search.html http://www.botany.net/IDB / http://www.dipbot.unict.it/orto/index-1.html http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/mgmh.html
This is not a database per-say, but has lots of links to intresting stuff. http://www.ou.edu/cas/botany-micro/www-vl /
--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com