The rains have ended in NH?

Maybe? After 9+ days of rain and local flooding, the sun is out in southern NH. More rain tonight, but then dry for the week ( I hope).

I was getting worried that I was going to be mildewed soon.

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Cheryl Isaak expounded:

My back door is so swollen I can't open it (I guess the gutter couldn't take it!). It's blowing like mad out there, but it's dry, the sun peeks out every once in awhile. It isn't supposed to rain here until Tuesday - hopefully! The river down the street is out of control, thankfully no one has a house right on it.

Reply to
Ann

I've tried calling a friend that lives in Acton that lives right in the flood plain; the answering machine answers, but no people yet.

Somehow, the rain and wind gods were on my side and there is no water in the basement, but the culvert at the bottom of the driveway is full and the water is moving very quickly. The main street I live off of is flooded by the pond the culvert drains into.

I'm just grateful I am not in southwestern NH; it is bad there.

Cheryl Isaak