The meat dish

Quote from Euell Gibbons, "Stalking the Wild Asparagas". He was not a vegetrian or a PETA type. This url is posted to help drive that Vox person over the edge. Warning animals were harmed in making the pictures :)

Frank Logullo

Why would it drive anyone "over the edge." You simply posted something that was factually wrong and I called you on it. Your posts seem to indicate that you crave attention. What next, a PDF of your lasted bowel movement?

Reply to
Vox Humana

Guess you're driven as far as you can go. Talk about craving attention - I've looked at other of your posts ;) Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo