The Fertility of the soil

Do you Know What Grows in your garden?
How do plants grow? How plant food is made in the soil?
If You need to find out
--
stjohns

stjohns wrote:

Today I pick #3. Please tell us how plant food is made in the soil.
David

I like #2 for my choice. What kind of plant did you have in mind; annuals, prennials, autotrophes, saprophytes, symbionts, or parasitic? In general, they start small, and with the passage of time, they grow larger.
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and