The feral amaryllis from Texas

Boy, it's a gloomy, indecisive sort of day today, except for one thing--one of the St Joseph's lilies (Amarillis gone feral) that a Texas native yanked out of his grandmother's vacant property and gave me flowered. Quite a display: he told me he couldn't tell me what colors he had given me, but the first was the classic deep red with a white star. They have slimmer petals than florists' amaryllis, come in all colors from pure white to peach to salmon to various reds, and, once established, are tough as nails and flower year after year.

zemedelec

zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec