_the earth moved_ by amy stewart

a light read, well worth the time and a change of pace from other fare.
songbird

Not read it but it maybe dark and dirty. On my list.
http://thurly.net/0ars
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/play/snake-oil-supplements /

240 pages? A light read? Are there pictures at least?
Save the Forest Humus
--
- Billy
Billy wrote:

a very light read compared to the biology textbooks, fungi textbooks, etc. i've been burrowing through the past six months. though i must admit i did detour for a few weeks and read the John Sandford prey series of seventeen books for a few weeks.
i finished _the earth moved_ in a few hours time. i'm sure it's very fluffy compared to _eaaarth_, etc.

you betcha! she even has a chapter on that issue...
songbird

Eaarth, in my opinion, doesn't have much to offer. What it does have is good, and primarily found in Ch. 4 (60 pages), which I think could use some pruning too.

--
- Billy