The day my kousa dogwood dropped its leaves

Kousa dogwoods drop all of their leaves in two days, with most dropped on the first day. Tuesday was the day when mine decided to drop. So I noted the day in my calendar. I now plan to do this each year. I'll have my own localized global warming indicator.
I'll have to find something in the Spring to chart.
Don http://foraging.com/ e-mail at page bottom.
That's a good idea. I will do the same. Be interesting to compare from year to year. On the spring side, you could note when the first blooms appear on either the Kousa or on the American dogwoods.

ginkgo drop them all on the same day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Somewhere between zone 5 and 6 tucked along the shore of Lake Michigan on the council grounds of the Fox, Mascouten, Potawatomi, and Winnebago
Don Wiss schrieb:

global warming is a hoax.