The best book

The best book on worms is Organic Growing With Worms, published by Penguin. I am the Author, David Murphy. 230+ pages with illustrations on Worms for Everyone; Worms for Farmers; Worms for Worm Farmers; Worms for Waste Managers; Worms for Gardeners; Worms for Greenhouse. Includes aspects such as the dangers of worm farming - and there are real environmental dangers for the unwary. Cost AU$40 by air. snipped-for-privacy@compostonline.com
in

A much better book is _Master Gardening with Worm Farts_ by I.M. Megaterd and also _A Gardener's Sacred Doody_ by Constance Butts.
snipped-for-privacy@embarassed.con says...

Somebody else too ignorant to snip the spam.
    Plonk.
        Bill

Boohoo
Whatsamatta Bill?
Can't you stand the smell of your own brain farts?
Who elected you the king of feces anyway?