The benefits of Papaya

The benefits of Papaya Papaya has the properties,which are not present in other fruits.It is a rich source of Nutrients. http://foodone.blogspot.com/2007/08/papaya-benefitial-fruit.html

It's also a meat tenderizer.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

....and a breath mint.

And suuuuuper delicious. When I was in Micronesia with the Peace Corps, I had Papaya growing all around me, all year. I was almost habituated. Lots of local lore about it, like increasing libido, etc. I had not had it before, other than the dried and sugared kind, and looked for it when I got back. But, all I could find in the US was Central American, and it is very different, and, to me, not as good. But it sure is good in a Papaya Boat: a half with the scooped out portion filled with ice cream.
cheers
oz, wishing I could grow lots of what I had out there.
and if it comes from Hawaii it might come with its own GMO inserted viral genes. ahhh.... the plights of monoculture and monogenetics. Ingrid
as far as I know only IN Hawaii. sorry, no other info. dont eat papaya. Ingrid