The benefits of Papaya

The benefits of Papaya Papaya has the properties,which are not present in other fruits.It is a rich source of Nutrients.

jack

It's also a meat tenderizer.

Reply to
Billy Rose

....and a breath mint.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

And suuuuuper delicious. When I was in Micronesia with the Peace Corps, I had Papaya growing all around me, all year. I was almost habituated. Lots of local lore about it, like increasing libido, etc. I had not had it before, other than the dried and sugared kind, and looked for it when I got back. But, all I could find in the US was Central American, and it is very different, and, to me, not as good. But it sure is good in a Papaya Boat: a half with the scooped out portion filled with ice cream.

cheers

oz, wishing I could grow lots of what I had out there.

Reply to
MajorOz

and if it comes from Hawaii it might come with its own GMO inserted viral genes. ahhh.... the plights of monoculture and monogenetics. Ingrid

Reply to
dr-solo

Reply to
dr-solo