The bees are back ...

Now that the sedum are blooming, we're seeing genuine honeybees for the first time since last fall.
Through the spring and summer, we've seen lots of ersatz pollinators on all the rest of the plants, but no honeybees on anything.
And, now that the honeybees are on the sedum, they're on nothing else.
Considering how late in the season the sedum blooms, and how soon winter will be upon us up here, that's a mighty narrow specialization.
--
snipped-for-privacy@iphouse.com St. Paul, MN

Try some sage.
--