Thanks to all!

Thanks to all who responded to my horseradish question. I appreciate all the replies and now have a new outlook on wether or not my "friend" is trying to "repay" me for something.
Thanks to all who responded to my horseradish question. I appreciate all the replies and now have a new outlook on wether or not my "friend" is trying to "repay" me for something.

Ref your original horse radish query. I feel that the contributors were a trifle too harsh. It is a delightful condiment when compared with the 'ready to use' purchases and well worth growing~~but not in the garden. It grows and thrives remarkably well if treated as an annual and grown, a number at a time, in a large container. Insert the 'thongs' vertically a couple of inches deep and grow on through the summer. Autumn should give a cluster of good sized mature and straight thongs for winter storage. Retain finger thin portions for replanting in the spring. Very worthwhile trying. Best wishes.