Thanks for ideas--results so far

A few weeks ago I posted a request for ideas/suggestions regarding a yard renovation I was putting together for my home.
A lot of the work is now completed and I thought I'd share the progress. Thanks for all who shared ideas. Here's a link to a page that shows where things stand at this point.
http://www.pittarese.com/backyard.htm
As before, I welcome comments and suggestions.
Tony

Lovely. Perhaps a pond, some birdfeeders from poles? Some herbs and a nice bench nearby?

Some of these ideas we're planning to incorporate as soon as we can find exactly what we're looking for and such. My wife would love a little Koi pond, and a bench with perhaps some kind of arbor (I think that's the right term), would probably work great in the corner.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Tony

What a change! It looks as if you're well on your way to a lovely garden.