Test post

I can't seem to get a post to take to some groups. If this one does not show up, I will contact my isp.

Wonder what is happening that I can't post to some other groups. They are not moderated I don't think.

snipped-for-privacy@monkey.biz says...

How is anyone supposed to give you an answer when you don't name the groups?
        Bill -- Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.
says...

Same logic as, I can't throw a fast ball with my left hand, watch what happens when I throw it with my right hand.
snipped-for-privacy@example.com says...

So you can't mention the groups because they're not highly regarded by the Religiou Right. Ok, got it.
        Bill -- Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.
I Love Lucy wrote:

It could be that your posts are going through, but you can't read them. If your connection to the groups is via a newsreader (Outlook, Agent, etc...) and your isp's news-server then it could just be that your isp's server has dropped the posts. Isp's news-servers don't have very good retention rates. Try Google Groups and see if your posts are there.
-Felder