Terrible weather

We went from clear skies, 103 degrees, no wind, to suddenly 60 mph wind, cloudy skies, enough dirt in the air to grow corn, and just a hint of rain in the air. Temp now 97 deg. Everything is still dry as a bone around here.
The lights are starting to flicker. I better shut down the computer.
Wish us luck.
We went from clear skies, 103 degrees, no wind, to suddenly 60 mph wind, cloudy skies, enough dirt in the air to grow corn, and just a hint of rain in the air. Temp now 97 deg. Everything is still dry as a bone around here.
The lights are starting to flicker. I better shut down the computer.
Wish us luck.
On 06/12/2011 07:15 PM, Mysterious Traveler wrote:

The bad weather didn't last long, but it tore up the roof. Tomorrow will be a busy day. Dark clouds look like *now* we'll get rain while the roof is tore up. Just need new shingles, so far.
Desert West Texas