Tehranivee cherry source

I wasn't very successful in finding any listing of nurseries carrying this type of tree when I did a Google search. Has anybody spotted this type of sweet cherry tree for sale in any of the catalogs?
Are there any other self pollinating sweet cherry trees that are relatively disease free and produce well?
RWL
******* Remove NOSPAM to reply *******