Tagetes filifolia -- Irish Lace

Hi,
I'm seeking seeds of Tagetes filifolia (a wild species marigold commonly known as Irish Lace). I haven't been able to find a source of seeds on the Internet. If anyone is growing this plant and has spare seeds for trade or sale, please, please, please contact me.
Thanks!
Rufino Osorio Lake Worth, Florida
I'm wondering if the name you should be seeking is tagetes tenuifolia. There are several varieties of seeds for that species. I will do a quick google search.

ok, I lied. Tagetes filifolia (Irish Lace) is not synonymous with tagetes tenuifolia, and I couldn't find any seed sources on the web... sorry

In NJ they call it Queen Ann's Lace, look here: http://www.alibris.com/search/detail.cfm?S=R&isbn 77360303&qsort=p&siteID=ymNk6KZsdY4-hhLNy53SFghd3g6OYjC02Q
BetsyB