Taboo Rose

I had a real deep red Rose in my garden a few years ago named "Taboo" and need to buy a new one as mine died out. I cannot find that Rose in any of the online nurseries. Any suggestions as to who would carry this Rose? I have called many local nurseries in the Chicagoland area and nobody has it either.

Thank you in advance for any tips on where to find "Taboo"

Lou

Reply to
Lou Leciejewski

Wingnut

How did you do that?

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Google rose"taboo" first hit:

Garrapata

Go to "letmegooglethatforyou.com". Pretty slick, eh? 8^)

Reply to
Wingnut

Blew my socks off looks like I"ll be going barefoot for awhile. Slick not the word closer to simple wonder.

Thank You for introducing me to the tool . Neat that it works with tiny url.

Guess we may see more of this in time.

Bill

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Kind of brought tears to my eyes. I sure miss Joe SpareBedroom.

Val

Reply to
Val

There's somebody on Dave's Garden that has cuttings. I was looking for a J&P rose my grandmother had. That was 50 years ago. I sent an email and then talked to the Pres. of my state's Rose Society. He contacted a gentleman in that group who rooted a cutting for me from his rose. That might be an option to look into.

Val

Reply to
Val

Hi, I know this is late. The name Taboo was changed to Barcarole :)

Reply to
Connie