Taboo Rose

I had a real deep red Rose in my garden a few years ago named "Taboo" and need to buy a new one as mine died out. I cannot find that Rose in any of the online nurseries. Any suggestions as to who would carry this Rose? I have called many local nurseries in the Chicagoland area and nobody has it either.
Thank you in advance for any tips on where to find "Taboo"
Lou

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=taboo+rose

How did you do that?
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Go to "letmegooglethatforyou.com". Pretty slick, eh? 8^)

Blew my socks off looks like I"ll be going barefoot for awhile. Slick not the word closer to simple wonder.
Thank You for introducing me to the tool . Neat that it works with tiny url.
Guess we may see more of this in time.
Bill
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Kind of brought tears to my eyes. I sure miss Joe SpareBedroom.
Val

There's somebody on Dave's Garden that has cuttings. I was looking for a J&P rose my grandmother had. That was 50 years ago. I sent an email and then talked to the Pres. of my state's Rose Society. He contacted a gentleman in that group who rooted a cutting for me from his rose. That might be an option to look into.
Val

Google rose"taboo" first hit: http://www.growquest.com /
--

09=ix