SW PA Heirlooms?

Anyone know of anywhere in the SW area of PA (Nearer the Laurels the better) that is selling Heirloom Tomato plants? I'm looking for Ugly and Brandywine Pinks (or some other extra sweet large pink). Anywhere else that ships plants?
Thanks.
The farmer's market in E. Liberty. Not really near the Laurels though.

Thanks for the reply... I missed it on my other account, but see it today.
It's tough to get into the city, time-wise, right now... I'll give that a shot if I need to, though.
Thanks again!

You should contact Doug Oster at the Post-Gazette. He writes a garden column, and gives away heirloom seeds, and tomato plants. I think he will be giving some away in North Park on June 4 or 5, but if you check the PG archives there should be something in there about it. I got some seeds from him last year, and great some really large heirloom tomatos. He receieved the seeds from someone in, I think, Moon Township.
Tom

Thanks. I probably should contact him to see if he knows some more places with heirloom plants. I've followed the saga of the seeds and may try them one year... but right now I really was hoping to find these two plants. There are a number of places around that have heirlooms, but not these two.
I'm considering trying Belgium Pinks instead of the Brandywine Pinks... anyone tried them????