Suspect chamomile.

Hello all. For years I have had an attractive flowering herb garden that was left by my predecessor which I make good use of. There is one flower, which I always assumed to be chamomile, but that I never used. I now want to use the chamomile but after doing a bit of google image searching, think it might not actually be chamomile (or some variety of chamomile that is not very popular). I can't seem to find it anywhere and was wondering if perhaps anyone could help. The plant:

- annual but self-seeding

- approx 1 foot tall

- leaves are alternate, with round edges (looks like flatleaf parsley, almost)

- flower center pale yellow and lacy/spongelike, 1.5 cm in diameter

- very small down-pointing white petals around flower center

- flowers are very lightly scented, leaves give off a generic herby scent when rubbed.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jackie

Reply to
Amadaun

Yes, it is feverfew (ran a few more searches). Thank you very much!

Reply to
Amadaun