Surprise

These are some pics that were somehow hung up in my camera, and I had forgotten about them, until I down loaded some new ones today and as if by magic they showed up.
Jilly's bunny eating corn:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2lseib7.jpg
One of the few nice early summer days without rain:
http://i39.tinypic.com/ws3e9y.jpg
Sealed my deck in the nick of time:
http://i41.tinypic.com/3029e92.jpg
Irene departing:
http://i42.tinypic.com/qrfymu.jpg
Feeding my "chickens":
http://i39.tinypic.com/35n3ujb.jpg
Frost this morning, 21F... "chickens" gotta eat... guess who's in charge of serving the bottom feeders; Mr BJ (Blue Jay):
http://i43.tinypic.com/jja52q.jpg
Already warmed up to 52F, a virtual heat wave here in the Catskills. Those pics were a nice surprise.
On 11/6/2011 2:47 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 17:59:25 -0500, Frank

Thank you.
Brooklyn1 wrote:

I liked the one with the light low, more interesting than bright sun.
On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 10:26:22 +1100, "David Hare-Scott"

Which one is that?

this one.
On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 11:33:43 +1100, "David Hare-Scott"

Oh. Hey, it took me hours to set up all the lighting.