Surprise

These are some pics that were somehow hung up in my camera, and I had forgotten about them, until I down loaded some new ones today and as if by magic they showed up.

Jilly's bunny eating corn:

of the few nice early summer days without rain:
my deck in the nick of time:
departing:
my "chickens":
this morning, 21ºF... "chickens" gotta eat... guess who's in charge of serving the bottom feeders; Mr BJ (Blue Jay):
warmed up to 52ºF, a virtual heat wave here in the Catskills. Those pics were a nice surprise.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

Nice pics.

Reply to
Frank

Thank you.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

I liked the one with the light low, more interesting than bright sun.

David Hare-Scott

Reply to
Brooklyn1

David Hare-Scott

Oh. Hey, it took me hours to set up all the lighting.

Reply to
Brooklyn1