Surplus allotment produce

I give away my surplus to fellow plot holders (at the moment a HUGE amount of rhubarb) and find that later in the year they give me a surplus of their own stuff! I live in hope they may have surplus cucumbers!
--
Andra2000

On 11/24/12 4:41 AM, Andra2000 wrote:

You don't have to have a plot in a community garden for this. I trade my lemons, grapes, and peaches for my neighbors' tomatoes and figs. These are all grown in our back yards. No, we do not have vast estates; our lots are about 1/5 acre (less than 0.1 hectare), much of which is occupied by our homes.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see