surging spruce

In my backyard is a spruce (I believe it's a blue) that is now over 15 feet tall. It's getting too big for the property but it's a beautiful tree and I would hate to chop it down. I was wondering if there's a way for someone to dig it up and replant it somewhere else. Is there a market for such a tree? Who do I contact about it, a nursery? Tree service? The local town govt? I'm in US zone 6. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Reply to
JessicaG