Super Pond Gloves

Some of you may remember that I posted on pond gloves earlier and have several different pair. Today I got the ultimate in pond gloves. They are 33" long and reach to my shoulder. They have a strap that holds them up so that you can reach down in water up to your armpit and not get any water in the gloves. They are dark green, not camo as shown in the photograph. They are heavy with a nonslip working surface. I got them from:
Aquatic Eco-Systems in Florida.
They are at:
http://www.aquaticeco.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.detail/iid/11352/c id/2731
They also sell 3/4 length pond gloves and the 28" gloves which most places sell. It seems to be a good place to deal with. I got my 5/8" aeration diffuser heads from them. They work great. No one else sold them.
18,000 gallon (17'x 47'x 2-4') lily pond garden in Zone 6
Sorry, I meant to post to rec.ponds.
well I for one am happy you posted here. They also sell gloves for working in the aquarium. I tried the disposable long gloves - not worth a bean but these gloves look good.
http://www.aquaticeco.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.detail/iid/11353/cid/679
Nice place!