Sunbeam RE1000 mower

I wonder if someone knows where I can secure a replacement clogged rubber drive belt for my mower that is light enough for newly planted lawns versus my much heaver Thor?
(Sunbeam has advised they no longer provide parts for their old RE-1000 twin blade electric mower 8-(
Ciao, Ack.
--
# SLMR 2.1a # Press any key to continue or any other key to quit
* Origin: BBS Networks @ www.bbsnets.com [8010] (8:8/62)
snipped-for-privacy@fmlynet.org Wrote:

-- sunbeamer