Sun Sugar

I had them last year and was the best flavored I have ever raised. Also had less cracking than any I have tried. All the family and friends loved them. I would call them a orange tom.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Mel M Kelly

Yes, SunSugar FT Hybrid Tomatoes are a very good variety to grow. They are an early (62 days) orange cherry Tomato with a very good flavor and they are fairly crack resistant. I just started about a dozen seeds last week and I just noticed this morning that they are starting to germinate.

Reply to
Bill R