Sun still sinking south ?

Page 2 of 2
Astonomy 101 ?
LOL That must have been after the Geometry class. I slept through Geometry... The best class I had that year was the Drafting class... those two girls that sat next to me... wow!
Oh, wait... I had Biology that year. No astronomy. Never. That year I remember the bus rides to school, I remember being woke up by the Geometry instructor, several times one day, and I remember the biology instructor had disfunctional knees that could go into the back of her legs.
And those two girls in Drafting... wait... there was another girl I had a crush on... Hmmm... You said Astronomy...
I guess Astronomy came during second grade. Went to the Adler planetarium a couple times back then. Still have a pen on my desk from the Adler Planetarium, that has a pressurized ink cartridge in it.
--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to the newsgroup.