Suggestions, Please...

What are some container plants that get by in cold/freezing weather and never get direct sunlight? They will receive bright indirect light. I'm kind of stumped over this one and would appreciate any ideas.
Thanks!
-kudzy
Think about mountain side plants that grow on the northface, in the shade. Neil

In many climates, hostas will endure this kind of life... I have also grown spearmint and lemon balm under these conditions.

plastic plants!!!! lots to choose from!!!!

How big a plant are you talking about? Where do you live? I grow ornamental maples and standard camellias in tubs outdoors all year round, moving them from pine shade in late spring & summer to our large sunny deck in fall for the beautiful color to spring. But I wouldn't recommend that for much north or where I live. Gary

I live in Atlanta, GA.