Suggestions for mildew-resistant lilacs

I am looking to add a lilac or two to my garden. I have a common lilac which has been susceptible to mildew. Are there lilacs that are less susceptible? I'd appreciate any recommendations. Any size and color will do.
Placement will be in full sun. However, summers are hot, and the lilac will periodically get wet when the sprinker system is on watering the lawn.
Thanks.