such a friendly place

I plead guilty to a couple of posts giving Keslick some shit for being absurd but really.. for a newsgroup dedicated to gardening this place contains more vitriol than a craig's list rants and raves board. What is up with you folks? Winter driving you all nuts or something?

Please everyone now nastily tell me to stfu because that is what it seems you all do best.

cheers

Reply to
kzin

There is an extremely famous French comic strip called Astérix, after the name of the strips hero. Astérix takes place in 5 BC, at the tip of Brittany, in a small village of insurgents (against the Roman Empire). When not fighting the Romans, they are usually fighting each other (as often as not, it is a food fight) and using bad puns (is there any other kind?).

I am reminded of Astérix because it is not for naught that this newsgroup has been deemed "wrecked gardens". I can almost hear the tone deaf troubadour from Astérix singing its' praises now;-)

I suggest you kick back, get down, and enjoy the spectacle.

Now, where the hell did I leave the non-GMO popcorn?

Reply to
Billy

Only one person said to STFU. Not everyone here is like that. I'll try not to post to any more treeman appearances.

Reply to
Jangchub

Jangchub wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

HA! That'll be the day.