Succulant Repotting

Hi, Everybody,
I have a plant which appears to be a member of the aloe family. Not an aloe vera, though. It has a main central stem, with aloe-type leaves going out in all directions, from different levels, including from the top. A couple of broken leaves have yielded some nice gel.
So, anyway, I think it needs a bigger container.
Aside from regular potting mix, what would be good to put in? A little manure? Blood-n-bone meal? What would it like, and how much percent? And is there a risk of too much?
Thanks...
--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com /

Use a good potting soil. I like Miracle-Grow potting mix. You can mix in some course sand--maybe a cup is about right for a large pot. Do not add manure nor bone-meal. Keep the plant in dim light for several days after repotting, then move it to a bright location. Give it no water after transplanting for 2 weeks. Early morning sun is okay. Make sure it has fast drainage. A repotted succulent needs less watering than an established one.
See here for info on soil mixes for succulents and repotting.
http://www.cactus-mall.com/clubs/faq.html