Strawberry Care

I have quite a few strawberry plants. When they set runners a few people from work would like a few. I was wondering can anyone link me to a good site where I can print off strawberry care sheets to go with the new plants?
I can take care of strawberries but I am no good at telling anyone else so a good site with that information in a short and concise format would be fantastic.
Thanks for reading..
Julie
Try here: http://www.garden.org/search?keyword=strawberries&q=search&submit.x=0&submit.y=0&submit=search