Strange plant

Can someone help me ID this plant my son is growing behind our garden?

Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server More than 120,000 groups Unlimited download
to open account

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Doug Kanter wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
David Bockman

exotic fern..

alice

Reply to
alice

Appears to be a little chlorotic, whatever it is...... I think it's supposed to look more like the examples below:

cat daddy

I was always told that when you deal with plants like this one should cover the flowers to keep them from becoming sexual active and this would heighten any desired effect!

Marc

Reply to
Marc

I'll be sure to make a note of that right away.......... Gotta go...... Oh wait, cover them with what? That first one looks like they used some kind of crystalline flocking substance...........

Reply to
cat daddy