Stop a Castor from seeding?

I have a very nice Castor bean plant growing in my backyard. the trunk is 7-8 inches in diameter. As with all Castors it develops the seed pods, which I normally cut off before they have a chance to dry and open. It occurred to me that I have heard that there may be a way to stop some plants from fruiting or going to seed somehow( some sort of hormone?) Can this be dome with a Castor bean plant?
Thanks Brandon

Why not just pinch off the flowers?

some very complicated balancing on top of a ladder with an extended cutting tool.

Oh, I see. In that case, maybe one of these solutions will work for you.
http://www.flying-contraptions.com /
http://www.spacekids.com/spacenews/jetpack_000814.html
Brandon wrote:

Nitrogen.

Ok, that is a start, in what quantities? Thanks
<< Subject: Re: Stop a Castor from seeding? From: "Brandon" snipped-for-privacy@cox.netthefish >><BR><BR>
Castorate it. zemedelec
>><BR><BR>

THAT was funny !
Brandon wrote:

Not much. A handful of the cheapest brand of lawn food you can find, every three months or as needed, should work.

Thats it? Thanks Brandon