Stone Sealer

I have a sandstone area around an outdoor pond. I like the wet look, but don't want to run water continuously.

Home Depot has a couple products:

'N' SEAL

Has anyone used these? How to choose which one?

Reply to
Charles

I am not sure how you would decide which one to buy, but I would start by looking at the MSDS for each product. The Enrich 'n' Seal seems to be rather rough on skin. I don't know about the other. You may be able to buy small quantities of each and try them on some of the stone not in the actual surround to see which gives the appearance you are looking for.

Reply to
RichToyBox