Stone Sealer

I have a sandstone area around an outdoor pond. I like the wet look, but don't want to run water continuously.
Home Depot has a couple products:
http://www.custombuildingproducts.com/onlyproducts/TileLab/html%20docs/stonenhancer_sealer_DS.htm
http://www.aquamix.com/whatsnew.htm#ENRICH 'N' SEAL
Has anyone used these? How to choose which one?
--

- Charles
-