Stokes!

Alright!! I've received my Stokes catalogue!! Spring is just around the corner!!
--
--- Buzzy's Stall Wall ---
www.buzzys.net

My first catalog for 2006 is Pinetree Garden, got it on Monday.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Got mine too! I love Pinetree! Cheryl
What Spring? Living in Southern Arizona, I'm just now getting in my winter garden. It's in the low 80's!
Lucky you...wish I could rest intil spring!
LOL - Mike
Its not even winter yet there is almost four months until spring. lucky you mike I can only dream of a winter garden. Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5