Stokes!

Alright!! I've received my Stokes catalogue!! Spring is just around the corner!!

Reply to
Buzzy

Buzzy expounded:

My first catalog for 2006 is Pinetree Garden, got it on Monday.

Reply to
Ann

Got mine too! I love Pinetree! Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

What Spring? Living in Southern Arizona, I'm just now getting in my winter garden. It's in the low 80's!

Lucky you...wish I could rest intil spring!

LOL - Mike

Reply to
Mikie

Its not even winter yet there is almost four months until spring. lucky you mike I can only dream of a winter garden. Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5

Reply to
Chuckie