Still Planting

Just finished planting a Portofino and a Crookneck squash in rough soil that hasn't been gardened before. Also put in my climbing squash, 4 Zuccas, and a Tromboncini. There are already peas using the trellis, but the Zuccas were starting to set fruit. I presume the peas will give up by the beginning of July. Lastly, I planted the green beans, 42 of them, both in areas of limited sunlight. Couple of weeks and I can start the broccoli and the fall cabbage.

Posted some more pics to

in the 2010 folder, including the OT coquelicots, the 2010 tomato beds, and the 6'5" foot parsnip (for comparison, I'm 6'2").

Reply to
Billy