Still Planting

Just finished planting a Portofino and a Crookneck squash in rough soil that hasn't been gardened before. Also put in my climbing squash, 4 Zuccas, and a Tromboncini. There are already peas using the trellis, but the Zuccas were starting to set fruit. I presume the peas will give up by the beginning of July. Lastly, I planted the green beans, 42 of them, both in areas of limited sunlight. Couple of weeks and I can start the broccoli and the fall cabbage.
Posted some more pics to http://tinypic.com/1r509n5uin the 2010 folder, including the OT coquelicots, the 2010 tomato beds, and the 6'5" foot parsnip (for comparison, I'm 6'2").
--
- Billy