Sticky pots and got them in the ground

Went out Tuesday for a round of nurseries with two friends. Came home with a bunch of tomatoes (Bull's Heart, Aunt Ruby's German Green, Japanese Black Triffle, Sugary, Black of Tula, Green Grape), four slicing cucumbers, Spirit of Christmas hosta and Mocha Mint Huechera. Oh and some annuals for pots.

They're all in the ground or pots and I'm a happy girl.

Cheryl Isaak

Good Job!! It usually takes me a few days before I have everything where it belongs after a nursery shopping trip. The Amish greenhouses usually have everything I need and plenty more I want. I know I spend over $225 on plants this year. I need a greenhouse so badly!! Nothing in the garden is growing as fast as in the past. Temps here in DE have been up and down. What fun names and varieties of 'maters you scored. Post a link to a basket of them for us when you harvest. Nan in DE

Reply to
Nanzi

So, I'm not the only one with funky weather. It feels more like mid fall weather than late spring and I'm afraid I'm going to freeze tomorrow at the band trip to Canobie (an amusement part trip given to the elementary school band students in my town).

I'm looking forward to my harvest. I've sampled a number of them before. If you can seek out the Green Grapes, do so. A sprinkling of salt and you're in heaven.

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

First of all thanks for inspiriting to find this site!

Bill I've read a lot about the nature of work most of it flavored by British thought and Blake in particular. This site offers charm and a smile when we bend to move a plant.

Reply to
Bill