Starting seeds indoors

First I'm sorry about the html in previous post.
Is 1 month before the last frost date about right for starting tomato and pepper seeds in-doors? Thanks. harley
You might hold off planting the peppers a week or so if your late springs and early summers are not very warm. Peppers prefer warmer weather then tomatoes. Around here (Oregon, Wilammette Valley) we can get snow in April, and May and June can be downright chilly. Tomatoes will do fine, but peppers just sit there until it warms up a bit.

I find starting peppers 2 to 3 weeks earlier than tomatoes works better as they grow slower. That goes for eggplants also.