Starting seedlings

Hello! Just wondering, I will be starting off my tray of peppers' and tomatoes shortly; I would like to know... What causes them to become long and stringy? This has happened to me two years in a row, never did I have this problem before. Any suggestions????????? Thank you! Deb.

Pepperqueen

There may be more causes, but the biggest one I've seen is that they need more light.

steve

Reply to
Steve Wolfe