Starting Petunia

I want to start about 50 petunia plants indoors for transplant outside later in the year. I've never worked with Petunia seeds before. What a surprise..these are the smallest seeds I've ever seen. I'd like to put one or two seeds into each of 50 starter pellets. This seems a daunting task due to the size of the seed. Is there any easy way to do this?
Thanks, EJ in NJ
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:45:24 -0400, Ernie Willson

Start seeds in a clay pot and transplant the seedings to its individual pot. I suggest peat pots. Or, for homemade pots look here:
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Newspaper-Seedling-Pots
Ernie Willson wrote:

white paper plate. But there are also devices specially made for the purpose.
http://www.leevalley.com/home/Search.aspx?c=2&action=n
I touch each seed with the tip of a very slightly moistened toothpick. The seed then adheres enough to the toothpick that I can move it to a pot and knock it off by touching it to the soil.
I also follow the advice on my seed packet: pretreat soil with No Damp, and arrange for warm days, cool nights, and exposure to light. Except for the cool night part, my experience has been that these are all essential.