started a nursery website

hello out there. just wanted to say hello to fellow plantspeople and to let them know there is a place for addicted souls such as myself. i have been collecting various kinds of cold hardy shrubs, trees and perennials for about 18 years now. i started a nursery in 1990 and started growing professionally. i love to propagate rare and unusual, hard to grow plant material. if anyone has some suggestions as to how to get my website more exposure, please send me an email. right now i have collections of viburnum, clethra, fothergilla, enkianthus, willows and others. i'd love to hear from fellow collectors. i have approximately 4 acres of gardens and growing areas.
post it
-- Dana www3.sympatico.ca/lostmermaid

plantertim wrote:

Google is your friend.