Staring Hanging Ivy Geranium Baskets

I've started seeds to grow my own Ivy Geranium hanging baskets this year. I've had about 60% germination so far ... still optomistic more will sprout. My question is hw many of thest plant shaoul I put in a 10" basket? Just one or perhaps 2? This is the variety I purchased http://www.parkseed.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId 101&catalogId066&langId=-1&mainPage=prod2working&ItemId645
Any advice would be appreciated .. I've never started baskes before. Thanks ... Anthony
No one can help with this ??????
snipped-for-privacy@hvc.rr.com wrote:

more
http://www.parkseed.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId 101&catalogId066&langId=-1&mainPage=prod2working&ItemId645
snipped-for-privacy@hvc.rr.com wrote:

http://www.parkseed.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId 101&catalogId066&langId=-1&mainPage=prod2working&ItemId645
Plant at least 3, 5 or 7. Odd numbers look better. Prolly for a 10" basket 3 would be enough.

USDA Zone 8b