Staking Trees correctly

Here is one of the solutions. Think about it.
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/camb /
--
Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.

Spam from the experts, how novel!
John: Do you contribute anything to Usenet, or are we here for you? Just curious. Mike
--
Mike LaMana, MS, CTE
Consulting Forester & Arborist

NEW RELEASE "PUBLICATION"
Mike
Could you explain how inner bark and then how outer bark is formed on trees?

Yes. Could you?
John, don't get your feathers so ruffled...if your going to blatantly market yourself on Usenet constantly (rec.gardens, alt.forestry), I would argue that you owe it to the other members to add more to the dialog than merely the bi-weekly sales teaser. You sound like a smart guy, join the fray and we'll become enriched.. Mike
--
Mike LaMana, MS, CTE
Consulting Forester & Arborist
A someone who is consulting about once fertile forest I sure you will enjoy this on what wood values are listed at this site.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/index.html
It comes with a free dictionary at www.treedictionary.com incase you you do not understand.
--
Sincerely,