Staking Trees correctly

Here is one of the solutions. Think about it.

John A. Keslick, Jr.

Beecrofter

John: Do you contribute anything to Usenet, or are we here for you? Just curious. Mike

Reply to
Mike LaMana

I am here to provide information on proper tree care based on tree biology.

Reply to
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Mike

Could you explain how inner bark and then how outer bark is formed on trees?

Reply to
John A. Keslick, Jr.

A someone who is consulting about once fertile forest I sure you will enjoy this on what wood values are listed at this site.

comes with a free dictionary at
incase you you do not understand.

Reply to
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Yes. Could you?

John, don't get your feathers so ruffled...if your going to blatantly market yourself on Usenet constantly (rec.gardens, alt.forestry), I would argue that you owe it to the other members to add more to the dialog than merely the bi-weekly sales teaser. You sound like a smart guy, join the fray and we'll become enriched.. Mike

Reply to
Mike LaMana