Staking Trees

I find it upsetting that a internet search comes up with so many ways to stake a tree which does not reflect the tree as a growing and moving thing. When I say moving I better explain. Trees do not move in the sense that they run from danger. However they are always moving in place.
Here is a method of staking a tree that takes the latter in consideration. You do not have to buy them from me. If you have the time you can make them yourself. /
Sincerely, John A. Keslick, Jr. Arborist and Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.