Stakes for Gladiolas

Page 2 of 2

Bim-batta-boom, bingo. Iiiiiiiit's Shelly :O(
The bane of "wrecked gardens" is back in the flush. Can his sidekick Doo be far behind.
So from insulting Christianity, you've moved on to sexual innuendo. What a creep.
------- Path: news.sonic.net!nnrp0.nntp.sonic.net!199.245.68.21.MISMATCH!spool1.nntp.so nic.net!news-xfer.nntp.sonic.net!news.astraweb.com!border2.newsrouter.ast raweb.com!news.glorb.com!postnews.google.com!p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com !not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.gardens Subject: Re: I would like some feedback.. Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:51:22 -0700 (PDT)
Christian wrote:

Your parents must have had high hopes for you to succeed in the arts... you're not going to do well in business unless you change your name. -----
Ah, vintage Shelly.
So care to explain why you are such a jerk and why you post about things that you know nothing about, or is it just that Shelly has to doo, what Shelly has to doo? Same Shelly. Same M.O. Same stinking pile of doo.
--

- Billy
"For the first time in the history of the world, every human being is

- Billy
"For the first time in the history of the world, every human being is

Reeeally. Must be nice to be the self-proclaimed pariah of w.g.!
Pray tell, how does one attain to this high position? Is this a concentrated effort or is this something that happens naturally, by dint of one's personal pariahness?
Enquiring minds need to know. Many aspire to this high position, yet have not the wherewithal for the accomplishment of such.
Charlie
"There are dread secrets that none may know and have peace. More, secrets that render whosoever knoweth them an alien unto the tribe he belongs to, that cause him to walk alone on earth, for he who takes, pays." E. Hoffman Price

OK, OK, I was just trying it on. You can have it back ;O)
--

- Billy
"For the first time in the history of the world, every human being is

Why use metal when the dark green and brown bamboo stakes last for years and are quite cheap. I get them at Dollar General or BigLots for a few bucks a package. I wish they'd breed a glad' that stood up by itself when in bloom.

perhaps some may think not as spectacular.
http://www.naturehills.com/search.aspx?q=gladiola