Stainless Steel in the Garden

Page 2 of 2
Oh yes forgot to mention that this was my first attempt at a web site......i have already learnt the lesson of the music but can't get back to turn it off. Anyway i have a new site that I am uploading soon that has no music and a totally different that everyone has commented on the site, how about some comments on the actual art work that's on it pleeeeeeeaaasse