squirrel attacking deer?

I have lost the link to this movie clip. anybody got it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unfortunately, I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the endorsements or recommendations I make.

Reply to
dr-solo

I did a quick google search and found this page. Is it the first one: Attack Squirrel?

Vox Humana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unfortunately, I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the endorsements or recommendations I make.

Reply to
dr-solo

Recently, I was thinking cinnamon would help. I don't know why I thought that, but it popped into my head and I dug a little hole before I planted a seed. And the hole was about 3 inches deep and I decided well, I like cinnamon, maybe I'll get some cinnamon flavored sunflowers! So I sprinkled some cinnamon in there, just a small amount out of a cinnamon shaker, I was thinking, what the heck, it can't hurt anything and might make something better. So I covered the cinnamon with about an inch of soil, threw a little more cinnamon in and then covered it with another inch, then threw the seed in, then filled the remaining inch with soil. I then gave it some water. That was yesterday.

Today, I was going around and looking at things and I noticed a three inch deep hole where I had planted the sunflower seed.

Now I didn't see a squirrel actually digging the hole, but I know it was a squirrel. Squirrels sometimes get on a branch and watch me as I'm messing around. They are sometimes no more than 6 feet away from me. And I've when I've planted some seeds in the past, if there was a squirrel nearby, the seeds would be dug up the next day.

Well, I don't know that the squirrels were really after the seeds, they just seen someone burying something and I think they like to bury and hide things as well and they like to dig things up.

And they appearantly like cinnamon!

Put some cinnamomum verum on the nose of any animal and a squirrel might try to eat it.

-- Jim Carlock Post replies to newsgroup.

I did a quick google search and found this page. Is it the first one: Attack Squirrel?

Jim Carlock