Sprouting bag recommendations ?

Hi rec.gardens. I'm interested in making some sprouting bags. Hemp and hemp/flax combination seem popular, but I don't know what weight of material or density of weave to use for such sprouting. I imagine that thin and airy ( loose weave ) would be best, but do others have experience. Additionally can anybody recommend sources for untreated (perhaps organic) hemp fabric ?
Steve
Steve Miller wrote:

Ask Woody Harrelson?

USDA Zone 8