Sprinklers!

Hi y'all,
I've got a Rainbird automatic sprinkler timer. And the fuse always busts. The electrician says it's not the wires and it isn't the solinoids [sic]. We can't figure it out.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Jane
Have you ever been able to figure out which zone is on when the fuse blows??
--James--