Sprinkler stopped working..

My sprinkler system did a strange thing. Sprinkler draws from a lake, stopped working about 1 month ago, (house is cira '85), I replaced the intake pipe, the screen head, and the back flow valve. Pipe extends out about 20' and floats (attached to a duck float). All went well and the sprinkler was working fine for about 3 weeks. Then I notices a slow reduction in the amount of water coming out, unitl finally no more. I check all new connections, all is fine. Pulled the pump apart, impeller looks good, a couple of gaskets warped but nothing terrible. (intake head has screens to prevent unwanted items entering system)

Any ideas???

Reply to
Kurtctio

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unfortunately, I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the endorsements or recommendations I make.

Reply to
dr-solo